Towelliee's WoW UI

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by towelliee, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Typhore

Typhore New Member

Is there going to be a Mac version and an updated installation video for the UI?
  2. TheUnknowing

TheUnknowing Member

Most likely not, unless skyliner can come how create a mac version
  3. No matter how many times I try to install the UI, it never comes out like it's supposed to. Can't get around those unitframes from LUI. And yes, I've followed the instructions.
  4. Skyliner

Skyliner Moderator

I'll see about getting an updated pack out, that's if i can test it out on a Trial account.
    But for now, after downloading and installing the UI Pack, make sure you update the components with the curse client.
  5. joseph H

joseph H New Member

yeah i was wondering how to change the targeting(like trying to target the raid frames bottom left side of screen) from ctrl middle click to just left click... thanks to anyone that can help!?!
  6. Antoine

Antoine New Member

Hey really enjoying the UI but I'm having an issue. I can't see cut scenes and loading screens since I installed it. It's just a black screen.
  7. I think it finally just decided to work after I neglected WoW for about a week.
  8. Logan Welsh

Logan Welsh New Member

I cant see my exp bar?
  9. GzG Viper

GzG Viper Member

Can you change the position of the Player Frame and Target Frame in Towelliee UI?
  10. Andreas

Andreas New Member

do i really have to use Towelliee's UI Installer every time i log into a character?
    I press Update everytime i'm done (i guess that sort of is the "Save" button, but it just wont work and everyting is resetted all the time :( any1 knows why?
  11. Joshua

Joshua New Member

i've been using this for awhile now and i wanted to level a monk but the XP bar isn't showing where i usually does shows up when i level different class such as hunter etc, is there a way to show the xp bar for a monk?
  12. TheUnknowing

TheUnknowing Member

Trying to reinstall the ui but the installer seems fucked, i log into the game and click hammers up but nothing happens
  13. towelliee

towelliee Administrator Staff Member

I would try a fresh install instead of additional.
  14. TheUnknowing

TheUnknowing Member

Did not work, guess i will just have to think of something else.
  15. Tim Ellerbrook

Tim Ellerbrook New Member

Is there any Mac support for this UI? I really want to get into it, but now with the "installer" I can't.
  16. Merceron

Merceron New Member

I'm having a similar problem as Josh, No matter what i do the exp is mia, i've tried several tweaking several different options in alot of the add on's i just can't seem to figure out what the cause is. It bugs me that it's gone, don't know why, it just actually bugs the tar out of me lol.

*EDIT* I found a work around went in to the SUF options and turned the exp bars on, it works for now :-D
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
  17. Irrevocable

Irrevocable New Member

Hey Guys, I am wondering if you can tell me what the addon is on the left of the screen that shows what all the other SC (Shit C#@t) raid cooldowns are?
    I am tanking on DK and pally at the moment and raid leading and that would be really helpful as my guild are a bunch of SC noobs...
    Thanks
    and greetings from Australia
  18. Nik Simos

Nik Simos New Member

Hey, i am having a problem trying to remove these 2 cast bars under me action bars. http://i.imgur.com/7HrOQYE.jpg?1
    just want to know how to get rid of them.
    Thx
  19. dzjugo

dzjugo Member

Whats with this problem and how to solve it ?

[​IMG]
  20. Nik Simos

Nik Simos New Member