Towelliee's WoW UI

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by towelliee, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Jamesulz

Jamesulz Member

Ermahgerd to hard to install[​IMG]
  2. zeeAbe

zeeAbe Member

Boss health bars were an option from SUF (Shadowed Unit Frames), thanks for Towel for pointing those out.
  3. mattfreeman31

mattfreeman31 New Member

Hey, I just downloaded the ui and was wondering how to move the character health bar things and also the buffs that you have applied to you are on the right side instead of left therefore blocking the menu http://i.imgur.com/iyWNmYH.jpg[/IMG]
  4. Jordan

Jordan New Member

Hi i just have one question, is this UI the current UI that towelliee is using? Or is is outdated?
  5. CharitableLad

CharitableLad New Member

It was updated 03-21-13 so yeah, it's up to date.
  6. Jordan

Jordan New Member

I have 1 more small problem. When the UI opened for the 1st time I had these default unit bars and can seem to get rid of them. Wondering if anyone knows the Addon for it so I can disable some how. Thanks,

pic: http://i.imgur.com/lqcLlc3.jpg
  7. Jordan

Jordan New Member

OK so i found that they are the LUI unit bars. Im able to move them around but cant seem to delete it. What gives?
  8. dedhead

dedhead New Member

I have swapped pcs so had to download WoW again and the UI but i cant find the towelliee thing for adding toons again i have looked in the WTF files and all that :( any ideas?
  9. Skyliner

Skyliner Moderator

doesn't look like you followed the instructions, and setup the toon correctly

do you mean this http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info22150-TowellieesUIToonsetuptool.html
  10. dedhead

dedhead New Member

yeah :D is it a separate download now?
    *cough* i just saw it saying so in big red writing :D my bad
    thank you for your help :)
  11. bassmanbruno

bassmanbruno New Member

so after the patch my UI is messed up and its pretty much back to the normal one - is there anyway to fix this or do we just have to wait? Or if I update the addons with curseclient will it fix it?
  12. zeeAbe

zeeAbe Member

When you log in, there is a button in the left lower corner "Add ons" click that and tick the box that says "load outdated add ons" or something similar, works normally after that.
  13. John Mohundro

John Mohundro New Member

OK i have a very minor problem, that i can't seem to fix. Everything has loaded in correctly, i've followed all the instructions to a t. But for some damn reason, i can't adjust the unit frame so that i can see my mana. what is the add on for the ui, and how can i edit it to my liking?
  14. zeeAbe

zeeAbe Member

Shadowed Unit Frames, opens up in game with /suf

There you need to go into Enabled Units, either double click it or use the plus sign next to it to get to select the player option.

Then you go to "Bars" and start selecting what bars you want to show.
  15. GzG Viper

GzG Viper Member

I have installed the UI and everything works great, but I need one thing answered. How do I enable combo points for my Rogue? They are not appearing.
  16. AcaBaka

AcaBaka New Member

Hey i just got Towelliee's UI and i wonder how i can get my NugComboBar to look the one he have on hes paladin.
  17. Kimble

Kimble New Member

Hello, after an update here it seems my frames stoped working and the default one took it's place. Tried messing around with options on SUF, but nothing.

Anyone have a clue on how to fix it? Thx in advance.

Screenshot: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/s9na.jpg/
  18. Pukutak

Pukutak New Member

Just a quick question before I install is it possible to turn the mod pack on and off freely, or is it always going to be on even on other toons? Also When I am just questing doing dailies and shit I would prefer to go to the default WoW UI, is that possible or no?
  19. Sve21

Sve21 New Member

So i don't have a WoW.exe folder so where do use the installer at.
  20. Galefrae

Galefrae New Member

Are there any plans on updating the pack