Towelliee's WoW UI

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by towelliee, Feb 17, 2013.

1. EmanLives

EmanLives New Member

Hey guys, recently downloaded the elvui version towelliee is using and this randomly popped up. I moved it around but now its stuck. Does anyone know what it is and how to disable it. Its the bar with my name and #1 next to it. Thanks for your time!

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
  2. Snacks

Snacks New Member

Bump cause i need this fix too
  3. Shagrath19

Shagrath19 New Member

Hello, So I just installed your UI, but theres a unit frame looking thing over my action bars, I have no idea what it is from. It was there with the fresh install too, before i copied over some of my old addons too.
    Here's the imgur link https://imgur.com/a/yobIycV

PS. I also keep getting the "there are too many errors in your UI" msg. every time i kill something or click a quest item. And probably because of that getting fps drops on kills and stuff.

EDIT: It was from VuhDo. But fps drops and error msges still happen, even tho all my addons are up to date and it doesn't tell me which addon is causing the error.
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  4. Yunggado

Yunggado New Member

Quick question, I lost the raid control panel (bar) that's normally at the top off the screen. Does somebody know how I can restore it or enable again (when I go to elvui to enable raid control it does nothing).

Thanks in Advance

EDIT: Did a reinstall of my whole UI because I had to fix some more problems, but it's all good now.
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  5. DemonicGrizz

DemonicGrizz New Member

I have downloaded the latest copy of the Ui and tried to install it several time only to get completely finished and have a ton on UI errors most of the involving the Weakaura's I have tried to fix the issue with no results. Am I not installing it right or is this a know issue and if that is the case is there any way to fix the problem besides to simply delete the weakaura's which I really do not want to do.