Towelliee's WoW UI

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by towelliee, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Cell_45

Cell_45 New Member

I installed towelliee's ui following the steps loaded WoW and this came up before I installed I updated all the addons
    http://cell45.tumblr.com/

Is there something that didnt load or is there a addon that's not allowing it?[​IMG]
  2. CharitableLad

CharitableLad New Member

Hmm. I'm not familiar with the new set up but it looks like it wasn't installed correctly o_O

Perhaps it was because you updated them before installing it? Try deleting the interface and WTF etc and installing the compilation BEFORE updating all the addons.
  3. unbreakable

unbreakable New Member

Hey im having a problem with clicking people when im in a group with them i cant make others the party leader or anything like that im sure theres a way to do it and i just dont know it

Chris
  4. CharitableLad

CharitableLad New Member

Open the Vuhdo control panel (/vuhdo opt or something like that, it should be around your minimap) and click on the spells tab. It should say left, right and middle buttons and there will be spells assigned to these buttons. Click on the text under the left hotkey and it should let you change it, type in target. Now you should be able to target people using the Vuhdo party/raid panel and promote them etc through shadowed unit frames.
  5. unbreakable

unbreakable New Member

thanks for the help sorted it now :)
  6. unbreakable

unbreakable New Member

Ran into another little problem since i updated my addons , i no longer get the name plates above the mobs indicating Aggro and there health i get nothing

thanks for all the help befor
    Chris
  7. Helnaut

Helnaut New Member

Does anyone know the names of the Addons that used for the health bars?
  8. CharitableLad

CharitableLad New Member

Shadowed Unit Frames for him and his target. Tidyplates for the health bars above mobs.

As for your problem unbreakable I'm not too sure. There is a button that enables and disables the namesplates but I don't quite remember it. Try messing around in the options with opacity etc.
  9. unbreakable

unbreakable New Member

Sorted it thanks :)
  10. Helnaut

Helnaut New Member

Got mine sorted too. Thank ya much
  11. DjIceMan

DjIceMan New Member

Any one know how i get the info back? Over the toon regulary it say when i mount it say you are in combat. or when i am lvl up mining it say you need 425. i get the info about 1 of 4 in quest item. But not when it come to profession and when i am in combat and try to mount.
  12. Ebbownee

Ebbownee New Member

Hi, I was wondering is it customary to have to hit the "hammer up" button everytime I login to play for the ui to go back to normal? Everytime I load the game the ui looks as if it's setting up for the 1st time.
  13. Skyliner

Skyliner Moderator

nope it shouldn't do that, try logging off the toon right after you click the hammers up and then back in.
  14. Ebbownee

Ebbownee New Member

I'll try it, thanks Skyliner for your time.
  15. Daarthraider

Daarthraider New Member

Just a quick question about one of the addons - Hermes which says Tank CD on towelliee's screen, since i've downloaded it i was just wondering if i will have to set it up or if it's automatically set up and will work when i'm in a raid group, answer whenever possible :)
  16. Slade999

Slade999 New Member

I keep getting this error when trying to install towelliee's ui toon setup .exe. http://i.imgur.com/CD1tSYe.png Can you please help me Skyliner? thanks in advance.
  17. Skyliner

Skyliner Moderator

what windows are you using?
    does anything else you have installed causes any .net errors?
    Did you try to update the .net installations on your PC, try running windows update and see if it provides any updates for them.
  18. Slade999

Slade999 New Member

I am using windows 7 64-bit. I installed this steam game called super monday night combat and when I try to launch it, I get the same .net framework error. Also, when I installed the amd catalyst drivers i get the same error when logging into windows. I did windows update for the framework, but I still get the same error. I don't know what is wrong with my computer.
  19. Skyliner

Skyliner Moderator

sounds like corrupt .net files emm, try uninstalling the .nets you have through programs and features.
    also try uninstalling .net 3.5.1 through "turn windows features on or off" on the left side in "Programs and Features"
    then reinstall them all
  20. Kimble

Kimble New Member

Hello!
    Just started using the UI and it looks great. But I need to find a way to change de general color shematic, all this pink is making me crazy! haha
    And the Holy Power Bar looks kinda ugly, any suggestions on a WA script to make it look a bit better or maybe another add-on? I kinda like the default Blizzard HoP bar.
    And how can I make the raid grid interactive?
    Thx in advance!