Towelliee's WoW UI

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by towelliee, Feb 17, 2013.

1. towelliee

towelliee Administrator Staff Member

2. Skyliner

Skyliner Moderator

3. Mike2084

Mike2084 Member

I have known about the UI and tried it a few times but I have problems with the resolution. My crappy Laptop screen can't compete with Towelliee's huge gaming monitor. Any chance we could see resolution choices? Maybe like a drop down box, choose your resolution, and then download. I think I can recall Skyliner or Towelliee saying something about it but would there be an ETA on when it would be released?
  4. Skyliner

Skyliner Moderator

what resolution, cause i tested it with several lower 16:9 resolution and it all looked fine.
  5. Therevrun

Therevrun New Member

Could you post the weak auras for your pally... That shit looked sexy.
  6. jakmuiz

jakmuiz New Member

I've been using the UI for about a year and I will never go back to default. Thx towel for the compilation
  7. Mike2084

Mike2084 Member

1366 x 768
  8. Skyliner

Skyliner Moderator

i just tested it again, did clean install, set client to the resolution you said, logged on the toon and it looks fine to me
  9. Mike2084

Mike2084 Member

It just seems so small to me. The buttons etc. I know you can change it though so I did :p. And also had to change most of the keybindings to suit my playstyle :p
  10. Holydbz

Holydbz New Member

So i've got a very irritating problem. LUI only works and looks properly on my monk. NOBODY else. just my monk. I get on my pally thinking it would be fixed. but this wild fucking headache appears. [​IMG]
  11. Holydbz

Holydbz New Member

12. Skyliner

Skyliner Moderator

i'm working on an updated installer for that 2nd post, but for your first post, you need to run the additional toon option on each additional toon you want to have it on.
  13. jaksmillie

jaksmillie New Member

The UI is wonderful and works almost perfectly, but I get this one problem. I have two healthbars above enemies heads. I want to get rid of the default health bar so that I can see the tidyplates healthbar which allows me to see the agro of enemies. So is there a fix for this, because I searched around the WoWinterface comment thread for the UI and couldn't find someone else with a similiar problem.
  14. Skyliner

Skyliner Moderator

post a screenshot of it
  15. Holydbz

Holydbz New Member

so the folder i have wow installed in is alright then?

Do I just add a new folder with the new toon into the server.
  16. Skyliner

Skyliner Moderator

just login to the character you want to setup, don't click anything and exit game.
    then run additional toon install type on that character
  17. Holydbz

Holydbz New Member

Im using the 3.0.0 because the installer wont work for me.
  18. jaksmillie

jaksmillie New Member

[​IMG]
  19. Holydbz

Holydbz New Member

idk how but it works now. I just did a clean install on each toon. the additional toon didnt work for me.
  20. jaksmillie

jaksmillie New Member

Oh and 1 more question. Upon installation, is there a way to make it so that the UI is just like towelliee's?