Towelliee's Holy Power tracker

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Fuckouttheway, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Fuckouttheway

Fuckouttheway New Member

It's been killing me to know what Towelliee's Holy Power tracker was made with, http://i.imgur.com/Dcb5uDi.png, and I think it might be Weak Auras. All I really want from his UI is his Holy Power tracker, but every time I download his UI just to break it down and find out how his holy power works I cannot ever get it, (I've done it about 3 times I feel like a complete retard) i'm really just looking for the specific settings if it is Weak Auras. I've looked at Weak Auras tutorials to see how to track Holy Power on it since I could probably just try to replicate Towelliee's Holy Power, but all that I was learning to do was visual tracking and that's not even close to what I wanted. I never thought it'd be so hard to find out how to make 5 rectangles in the middle of the screen fill up when you got a Holy Power. Whenever I ask in stream I get told i'm one of the idiots that don't look at his UI info down below, when really I feel like i'm the only one that actually checks that stuff out and tries before asking him. I'm sure someone here knows, if not then I guess i'll find out somehow but i'm all out of ideas lol.

Thanks in advance. :)
  2. cltom

cltom Member

It's weakauras. Logging into the game to get the string for you. If you're getting told in that in chat, that's because you are asking like most people that are too blind to read the info. Explain a little more clearly and you'll likely get a better answer.

Edit: Wall pastebin inc. http://pastebin.com/S6qr495x Type in "/wa", go to new, import, paste this in there. If it doesn't help, I can send you the config files to copy pasta.
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
  3. Fuckouttheway

Fuckouttheway New Member

Thank you so much :)
  4. Arvidax

Arvidax New Member

I´m interested in the same config, but to monk brewmaster and warrior prot.. Any sugestions? I love Towelliee´s config. for both