Thinking there isnt room on Twitch for Autistic streamers

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by TheDragonWolf, Mar 16, 2018.

1. TheDragonWolf

TheDragonWolf New Member

Well, this is the first time I've ever opened up to the community about my Autism, I am high functioning on the spectrum and well being a successful Twitch streamer is my goal and a dream for me being a gamer. I got into streaming in the first place because of Towelliee, hes a mentor to me. I tried posting this on Reddit but my thread got instadeleted because of their strict policy on repeat threads I guess. I have a stream schedule that I try my hardest to follow, and I've placed myself in the overnight time slot thinking it'll give me luck. All except it hasn't. I get little to nothing playing WoW, nothing playing Destiny except for like 1 follower who probably forgot he follows me. My stream however is clear, I stream in 720p perfectly, my PC could use another grand that I don't have right now so sometimes my mic goes crazy on stream and the sound gets all distorted. I don't have a webcam, can't really afford one, yet I see successful streamers who don't use webcams. I don't think of myself as a boring streamer, but I can't keep viewers. My stream looks like your sitting next to your friend on the couch watching him game. Thats how empty it looks and honestly I don't even know if thats the problem.

My Twitch is twitch.tv/dragonofwolves I don't want to give up and I'm going to try some other games, but I'm not sure why this isn't working for me.