SWTOR

Discussion in 'Looking For Players' started by TheUnknowing, Mar 4, 2013.

1. We have an imp guild. We are mainly Pub though. I'm going to level up my Imp this weekend with the double XP.
  2. ArbiterX

ArbiterX Member

My Republic Character is named Arbz, I can't whisper it prevents me from whispering.
  3. Sonho

Sonho Member

If anyone on the EU side wanna team up, im on Red Eclipse server. Republic side that is :3 Sonho is my IGN
  4. ArbiterX

ArbiterX Member

Chickdrummer, if you see this my Inquisitor on Empire side "ArbsX" i'm leveling him right now.
  5. Phinico

Phinico New Member

I am going to transfer my bounty hunter to the harbinger sometime today the names Alrogas. Feel free to add him.
  6. Ty96

Ty96 New Member

Im going to make a character on harbinger what does everyone play empire or republic?
  7. Ty96

Ty96 New Member

I made a repbulic gosond add me if you want:)
  8. ArbiterX

ArbiterX Member

Chickdrummer has guilds on both sides, I prefer Empire honestly. But im in her Republic guild aswell.
  9. We got our flagship!! Come help us conquer planets n shit!!!
  10. ziaraa

ziaraa New Member

I let my subscription expire so im only on F2P mode, but i still have toons (only 1 x Republic 50) on the EU side

Tomb of Freedon Nadd - If any1 has any guilds etc i would be up for joining them and re-kindling some fun
  11. Kedemel

Kedemel New Member

Just created a Jedi Knight on The Harbinger.

Name: Kedemel, of course.
  12. I'll get you added in tomorrow :D
  13. Srixtoja

Srixtoja New Member

Soooo on which side are us Towellie subs most active? Republic or Empire?

I'm getting sucked in by the new expansion :O
  14. Eneroth

Eneroth Member

I have a level 50 juggernaut, not sure what server I am since I havn't played the game in years. I guess if I had a raid group it would me a reason to play. But I do raid in WoW on Tuesday and Thursdays.
  15. Eneroth

Eneroth Member

The more I read up on SWTOR the more I want to play. After WoD comes out I will only be raiding Tuesday and Thursday so I will have the rest of the week to do what I want.

I would like someone who has some time to explain the changes that have happened, even a quick run down. I have not played since release, perhaps the first five or six months.
  16. Jacob Jimmerson

Jacob Jimmerson New Member

Is this game worth starting on now? Im stuck in the same situation with WOW. I cant find anyone to play with. I would be a newb to the game. But im interested in playing with you guys if possible. Or join you in WOW. Just let me know would love to hear back
  17. Loryster

Loryster New Member

Hi im a jedi guardian on server jedi covenent andyone has a guild thats decent i would be glad to join :) just pm me name is Lorystan
  18. jillynilly

jillynilly New Member

I play on the US Ebon Hawk server imperial side. Though even in SWTOR without a guild or a group of people you play with you'll find yourself bored. No future plans for PVP if you're into PVP.