SWTOR - The Bastion Sith

Discussion in 'Hammer Squad Guilds' started by Archaosruin, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Archaosruin

Archaosruin New Member

Star Wars: The Old Republic Knights of the Fallen Empire

Join us on the Bastion Server on the Sith Empire! We have been hard at work upgrading our guild dreadnought for all members to use! Please use the following link, it will provide additional resources towards the guild ship! http://www.swtor.com/r/PLTWnn

We have returned to SWTOR for Knights of the Fallen Empire!

Many new changes have come to SWTOR, increased level cap, additional story driven character progression. A comprehensive list of changes is available here.

[​IMG]

Gameplay Preview

Long ago we vowed to return when the guild flagships were released. These ships act as massive mobile guild halls and may be accessed by all members of the guild. SWTOR is free to play which means we may use this structure as a means of doing large scale social and guild events.

We are currently in the process of building our guild hall/star destroyer. Celestea and several of the other mods from the stream will be heading up this operation.

[​IMG]

The guild is Ruinnation.

I will be updating this forum with all relevant information.

Additional information www.Ruinnation.com/swtor

http://community.ruinnation.com/index.php?threads/swtor.23313/
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
  2. ziaraa

ziaraa New Member

I only have EU characters atm, i will try levelling a new toon at weekend, am i okay for an invite even if im not a subscriber to SWTOR, just want to re-try before i spend any money on it again
  3. Eneroth

Eneroth Member

With the expansion coming up soon, I have to say SWTOR has got my attention again. I have a level 50 tank Juggernaut. I have not played since the release of the game, at that point played for about 5 to 6 months. With the release of WoD, and my current raid days are Tuesday and Thursday.

I heard the game has become better since release.