Recent THS Member Removals

Discussion in 'Hammer Squad Stream Team' started by towelliee, Mar 14, 2015.

1. towelliee

towelliee Administrator Staff Member

To all the members that have been removed from THE recently. No hard feelings. THS is starting to point into a different direction after mid April. I went through every single members page and noticed so many of you who have not streamed either in months or have streamed once or twice a month. This may have been from free invites during WildStar or other games and that was my fault to begin with. I will be putting a together a better application process probably through Google Docs for The Hammer Squad.

I am still scanning some channels. As much as I want to invite every "friend" in these friends also need to provide content as well. As I have many pending applications with people who stream everyday on a schedule.

Rob
  2. Wilson4721

Wilson4721 New Member

Awesome! Hopefully my small time stream can make it on there! Can't wait :D
  3. osatox

osatox Member

4. JessyQuil

JessyQuil New Member

Awesome info! Can't wait to see the upcoming changes :D
  5. LordNevar

LordNevar Moderator Staff Member

I was vacant for awhile as I was going through some personal things, but I have returned as of this week and will continue streaming as much as possible daily and on schedule. Sorry for the absence Towelliee, but if your new direction requires me to stand down than I will understand completely, and I will always continue to show my support for THS and of course you Towelliee. This community is amazing and I am honored to be a part of it in any capacity.
  6. Shadraak

Shadraak New Member

added mine as well i dont get a lot of views but it's always 2-4 hrs a day and thurs/fri off and on all day so i've atleast got the dedication good luck to everyone.
  7. LordNevar

LordNevar Moderator Staff Member

Bumping this thread, as it is now a sticky.