Pre-Order Registration now working

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV: Realm Reborn' started by DrunkenVeteran, Aug 21, 2013.

1. DrunkenVeteran

DrunkenVeteran New Member

2. Joe Such

Joe Such New Member

Anyone who ordered directly for SE receive their Early Access code yet?
  3. DrunkenVeteran

I received mine right after I pre-ordered from SE. The email was labeled Webhelp v4 and the email address [email protected].

Might have shown up in your Spam or Junk folder?

Also not sure when you pre-ordered but I bought mine back in early July
  4. Joe Such

Joe Such New Member

Ok. I got that 18 character code but still get the Error 3 when entering it. I thought there was a separate email that was supposed to contain a 20 character code or something.
  5. DrunkenVeteran

Once you redeem the 18 character key it will give you the 20 character key. Confusing I know, others are reporting the Error 3 again now as well. If you already had that page open make sure to refresh. Otherwise it may be down again.
  6. Joe Such

Joe Such New Member

I got it all to work. Thanks for the help
  7. Zonrath

Zonrath Member

Man that site is running slow atm
  8. Inarix

Inarix New Member

The website's getting the good ole hug of death. It'll take a while to load but it definitely works.
  9. d3athwatcher

d3athwatcher Member

still have no key yet i ordered the standard digi edtion from Square Enix. should i be worried lol. [ also looked in spam folder and nothing ]
  10. Inarix

Inarix New Member

I'd give it another day and if you don't have your preorder key by tomorrow I would contact CS.
  11. Zonrath

Zonrath Member

I wonder why they did not choose to start it on a Friday instead of a Saturday.
  12. d3athwatcher

d3athwatcher Member

got my key. i e-mailed them and literally 5mins before my reply back from them i got the e-mail with the key lol