Permabanned from Towelliee's stream =/

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by iAGRi, Feb 22, 2016.

1. iAGRi

iAGRi New Member

I spent roughly 6 hours today on Towelliee's stream watching him play WoD and Legion Alpha and I can say that I had a fun time. I'm never super active in the chat when I watch people stream and the few times that I did use the chat, it was usually in reply to someone else. And I guess this is where the problem arises.

Someone asked how many subscribers WoW currently had and I told him (in full confidence) that it was at 4 million. And I could've sworn it was in fact at 4 million, but as Towelliee corrected me, it was actually at 5.6 million as of their latest report. I guess I had heard someone else say it was at 4 million and assumed it for a fact. /shrug

Whatever the case, this evidently led to what happened next. Or so I think.

Towelliee was going on excitedly about how we've only seen 30% of the expansion, and previously he had said 20% so I, being the funny guy that I am, called him out for "getting the numbers wrong" as I had done previously in the stream. I thought this was quite obviously a joke, and I actually added a winky face after it to show that I wasn't being serious. And that's when I saw that my message was deleted, and when I tried to type again it told me "You are permanently banned from talking in towelliee."

I've watched Towelliee's streams before but this was the first time that I really, really watched his stream. I was there for hours and hours and I was completely engaged in what was going on. And as a first-time watcher, this really left a sour taste in my mouth. I hope this can be resolved somehow because I'd like to continue watching his streams whilst being able to make the occasional remark in the chat. :)

My username in Twitch is the same as it is here.
  2. Owlkin

Owlkin New Member

get rekt
  3. iAGRi

iAGRi New Member

Reporting back just to let everyone know that it's all been resolved now. No longer permabanned. Thank you, to whoever it was. :)