More about me and why am i a transgender woman

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by rostheslayer, Nov 14, 2014.

1. rostheslayer

rostheslayer New Member

Hi everyone you might know me as rostheslayer and you be correct

little more about me i am now Ros Crystal Day Baker

when i was 14 i always felted i was born the wrong gender
    throught out my life the feeling is strong and i never accepted it
    now in 2014 i went to my doctors so i can be refered to a gender specailist to become awoman the right gender i felt like i should be. on june the 14th the doctor referred me to the specailist now i am waiting on my appointment.So in 2015 i will be on hormones and hopefully by 2017 i will have the op

I love this community because every1 accept me for me
    http://imgur.com/hfGVx38
    http://imgur.com/wGn8Nws
  2. katiegaming

katiegaming Moderator Staff Member

Every time I see you talk about this I just get more proud everyday. It takes a lot of courage for someone to talk about something so personal, and I seriously have so much respect for you. I hope you feel safe here in Towelliees community and free to continue sharing with us your progress. I look forward to hearing how things continue to go for you.

I do caution you on posting very detailed personal information though. Some people may not take too kindly to what you are going through, but in the end. We will take care of it. We want Towelliees community to be safe for people of all walks of life, so please just let us know if anyone is less than kind to you.
  3. rostheslayer

rostheslayer New Member

thank you katie your a marvelous person
  4. JessyQuil

JessyQuil New Member

Katie definitely hits the nail on the head here with the support as well as caution. Be happy and safe! :)

If you need any 'girly' tips... let me know where you find them because I'm still looking too! :p
  5. wanna hide

wanna hide New Member

why are some people transgender?? why do you need to change your body? You may find someone who will accept you as you are. it is what you are naturally, accept it.
  6. TheUnknowing

TheUnknowing Member

Some people, alot of people are born and they feel like they were born the wrong gender. It isn't just about accepting your body, they cant accept their body cause they feel its absolutely not right they feel like they are not meant to be a male they are meant to be female or they feel they aren't meant to be female they are meant to be male.

It's not about finding some one who accepts you for you its about you being happy with yourself, alot of people who are transgendered and never go through the surgery to change from man to woman or woman to man are fairly likely to commit suicide cause they feel wrong.

Im sure you mean well by your post but its not something they can just 'Accept', its not who they are. This is what it takes to make them happy, it isn't something we should question. They are who they are and they wanna be who they wanna be. I for one am proud of Ros, she is doing everything she can to make sure she is happy and that just happens to be changing genders.

Nothing's wrong with it.
  7. wanna hide

wanna hide New Member

Are all men who are male from inside happy? are all women who are female from inside happy? S/he was special (hard body with soft inner), now s/he has become unspecial.
    Tonight i ate special brownie (ice cream with brownie with hot chocolates), it was very special. Changing genders do not guarantee to give you happiness, as we can see millions of females or males are suffering as well as rejoicing. Happiness and unhappiness come and go, otherwise life will be monotonous.
    Man proposes, the God disposes.
  8. TheUnknowing

TheUnknowing Member

;

Don't think you exactly understand any thing i said, you seem fairly dimwitted so let me try to say this in layman's terms.

First things first, we are not talking about people being 'Special' secondly happiness comes in many forms, ros is doing this so she can be happy with HERSELF. alot of transgendered people dislike themselves, dislike who they are because they feel they are the wrong gender.

Not sure if i can get you to understand this because you are abit slow in the head but just leave the thread, you are being an idiot.
  9. wanna hide

wanna hide New Member

i am sorry for not making myself clear. a lot of people dislike a lot of things, but they bear them. this is the life.
  10. rostheslayer

rostheslayer New Member

im happy with going through the process becoming a woman that i was ment to be and growing my hair at the minute it making me very happy [​IMG]
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
  11. rostheslayer

rostheslayer New Member

thank you for sticking up for me it a shame there still biggets out there
  12. TheUnknowing

TheUnknowing Member

No problem, any time. I hate assholes
  13. wanna hide

wanna hide New Member

A lot of women have short hairs and they are happy too, be what you are not what you want to be. Thanks for your kindness.
  14. rostheslayer

rostheslayer New Member

leave my topic please
  15. rostheslayer

rostheslayer New Member

16. rostheslayer

rostheslayer New Member

[​IMG] me in few years time, this was drawn by a freind
  17. rostheslayer

rostheslayer New Member

what do you think of my pictures
  18. rostheslayer