Link shell Diabolas

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV: Realm Reborn' started by d3athwatcher, Aug 26, 2013.

1. d3athwatcher

d3athwatcher Member

Has anyone started one up on diabolas for ppl not going in for the hardcore raiding group?
  2. TheUnknowing

TheUnknowing Member

The free company is for every one, the linkshell that will be created once we all hit 50 will only be for the raiders.
  3. d3athwatcher

d3athwatcher Member

OH though it was the other way around lol. the any chance/room for invite to free company. in-game name death watcher
  4. TheUnknowing

TheUnknowing Member

Im sure there is, contact Kensaki Meren, Clebzz Tekz, there are other officers but i forget their last names in game at the moment.
  5. d3athwatcher

d3athwatcher Member

cool ty ill send a tell at some point. :p
  6. Eneroth

Eneroth Member

Holy god the server is locked... Will they open it up again at some point? Cause this just blew my mind or are they going to allow folks to server transfer.
  7. DBB

DBB New Member

I don't even think SE knows what they are going to do, to be honest at this point.
  8. Eneroth

Eneroth Member

I tried to wait till 5 in the morning CST hoping that the server would unlock. Nope, it was one of a few that was still locked.

So I just tried to log in today and guess what every server was fucking locked. What the Fuck! I mean really, they are going to loose subs so fast for the simple reason of not being able to be in a guild with friends, or even on the same server. Seriously wondering what they were thinking off by making such a horrid decision and not fixing the servers and putting a queuing system in by now.
  9. DBB

DBB New Member

The Japanese servers are very low population, the server that housed my ver1.0 character ended up being a JP server. Public apologies from Yoshida saying "Go play on a less populated server" means jump on over to our barely used JP servers cause we expected our national fanbase to be a bit more there. . . .

Have got to play a total of 2 hours in pre-launch on the Diabolos realm and managed to get into the free-company today, no wait for my JP character though.