Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by bethivus, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Synyster

Synyster New Member

I've been watching Towelliee for about 1-2 years, always been a lurker and an on and off sub. I hail from Austin, Texas. Just taking my chance to say what's up.
  2. Belics

Belics New Member

Hi all ! I'm long time viewer, short sub. Playing the division, WoW, witcher 3...
    From Spain.
    Playing WoW in Zul'jin (Eu) Horde side, playing since vanilla. Vanilla and bc as holy priest, WoTLK shaman enh, cata retri pally, MoP and WoD MW monk, now retri/holy pally and legion same ,Belics retri/holy in Zul'jin (Eu), at your service .

Hammers Up!
  3. Pestifer

Pestifer New Member

Hey all, My name is Chris... I've been playing wow since December 2004 0.O I guess i'm addicted as they say. Nice to meet you all!
  4. dek1979

dek1979 New Member

Hello and greetings my names David or Dave either or works fine for me
    my battle.net tag is dek1979#1961
    I'm into all kinds of gaming i keep my mind open to just about everything from
    old school [email protected] text gaming to mmorpgs to mmorpgs i love playing them.
  5. Wreckagetv

Wreckagetv New Member

Greetings everyone my name is wreckage. I've been watching Towelliee since the justin.tv days. Recently I've been watching Towelliee more often so decided to sub to show my support. I've been gaming since 1985 when nintendo came out and eventually I moved to pc.
  6. Kilroy1983

Kilroy1983 New Member

What's up people, recent follower and subscriber here, came for the giveaways and stayed for the content.
    Because of different time zones i mostly listen to "Radio Towelliee" while at work (load twitch in my phone and just listen the stream) and get to watch the evening stream but it's worth the sub fee, very entertaining.
    Btw, old school gamer here too, 33 y/o and almost 25 gaming (not a pro anyway lol)
  7. Nethernexus

Nethernexus New Member

Hello everyone, My name is Joe.. I just recently followed and subscribed and came to show show my support. I'm 32 y/o and have been gaming for as long as i can remember. I've been playing wow since 2004. Nice to meet you all!
  8. Geoffrey Joseph

Geoffrey Joseph New Member

Im Geoff, 33 Love WOW and Guns, if there is anything i can do to help anyone just hit me up

Hammers Up!!!!!!!!
  9. Dennis Johnson

Dennis Johnson New Member

Hey guys! Adimysk is the name, im a desert dwelling streamer..not by choice;) but watching great streams like the ones on the hammer squad and streaming myself help make life a lot better for me. Im supportind and takig care of my disabled mother full time while working full time and streaming whenever i can so my lifes a little hectic.1
  10. Etula

Etula New Member

Greetings from North Carolina. Hoping to join Hammer Squad for expansion. I been playing since pong in the 70's...

Love, Happiness, Peace
    Attila
  11. Thomas Nowling

Thomas Nowling New Member

Long time lurker and sub. You can just call me Thump, I am 1/3 of a radio talk show on WBLZsports.com called the 8Bitbros. We are NSFW but have a lot of fum talking sports and all other geeky things we are into. Mainly gaming and tech news. We are looking to cover more E-sports. The guys and myself are all home brewers and have quite the Untapped list which is also available at 8bitbros.us Check us out Tues. and Thurs 8 pm. to 10 pm EST.