Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by bethivus, Feb 14, 2013.

1. buttekhan

buttekhan New Member

2. CrashBangPoppet

CrashBangPoppet New Member

Hey folks.
    Shauni from Scotland. Currently self-employed due to illness but persistently applying to R*North (5 minute commute, me gusta). Play WoW and whatever XB1 games catch my fancy, been gaming since I was a sprog (thank you dad for getting me into Die Hard on the old grey PS1) but only in the last couple of years gotten a rig of my own.
    Aside from that I enjoy baking, messing with Photoshop and playing Magic the Gathering with the fiance.
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  3. Raggamuffinz

Raggamuffinz New Member

Hey there,

My name is Carl, I just recently quit my job and i'm taking this time to reflect and game as hard as I can before I get back to the real world.
  4. ReaL

ReaL New Member

Hammer Up crackers!

My name is Lord Vader :D And real name is Yarik and i'm from Ukraine.I'm trying to be a good streamer and make it my main job.

Love you all!
    But be honest love Towelliee more no homo ;)
  5. Siwel

Siwel New Member

Hey guys!

My names Siwel (real name is Lewis). I'm from England, fairly new sub, but have been watching the channel for quite a while now.

Genre of games I like, definitely horrors haha, so if you have any to suggest, would be much appreciated :D! You all seem to be pretty cool people, so look forward to one day perhaps chatting with you at some point :).

Until then, hope you all have fun guys/girls!
  6. Caleisa

Caleisa New Member

Hi there!
    Caleisa on here and the live stream, from southwest US. Long time lurker but finally made a twitch account to chat. Been watching Towelliee on YouTube for quite a while. :)
  7. Jerry McKee

Jerry McKee New Member

Hey people..My name is Jerry (Pabstt on twitch). Been watching Towelliee for a year. I play WoW and Hearthstone right now. I'm all about having a good time lol. My battletag is McKee#1308 if anyone wants to play or shoot the shit!
  8. Murtall

Murtall New Member

Yo, Im Joris , Live in Belgium. Watched Towelliee since xfire days .
  9. allahu_snackbar

allahu_snackbar New Member

Hey all, name's John, don't play WoW only like watching Towelliee play it, and I'm a brony.
  10. aginho

aginho New Member

Yo! Hammer up from Croatia! :)
  11. Burningstars470

Burningstars470 New Member

Hello everyone, im Jurrien, from holland, nice to meet all towelie fans :D
  12. Evy

Evy New Member

Hi! I'm Evy from the Netherlands. :D I only play WoW atm. So yeah, uhhhhh, hi? :D
  13. rQii

rQii New Member

Hello folks :)

Name is Jacob, from Denmark..

And i play WoW , and whatever else i find fun at the given time :p
  14. PyrielAtlas

PyrielAtlas New Member

Hey all. My Name is Pyriel but I am called Pie for short. I am originally from NYC but live in Louisiana now. Love makes us do crazy things!
    I game on Xbox 360, PS4 and PC<3 I used to work in the game industry a bit but that didnt pan out. I do/did a lot of social work and some Artist work on the side but now I am just a stay at home mom ^_^
    Currently I am playing Strife and Black Flag
  15. Rivalz_

Rivalz_ New Member

Hello from Texas, my name is Travis. I've been watching the stream almost a year now, and I finally subbed the other day. I play pretty much everything, but mostly LoL at the moment. Favorite game all time would have to be FFX. Very much looking forward to the HD remake!!
  16. ToyCack

ToyCack New Member

Name's Daniel hailing from Kansas City, MO. No I don't have Google Fiber :(

Been a long time lurker and just recently decided to sub and wondering why I haven't done so sooner :oops:

If you ever want to play some SMITE or DawnGate, feel free to shoot me an invite, IGN is ToyCack.
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
  17. Nerfme

Nerfme New Member

Hey all....name's Ivo from Macedonia ( first one from my country here it seems xD ).

Been watchin Towelliee for 2+ years but just decided to sub now and break my nonsubbing policy :)

Not playin WoW atm but i've been playing it since vanilla ( taking a break since u know you never quit WoW you just go afk ) ... just havin fun with some LoL in the meantime hearing how my mom is promiscuous from 14 year olds.

Anyways cya around peeps
  18. PlatinumKnight

PlatinumKnight New Member

David from New York. I like games, burgers, beer, and sleeping.

Please to meet you all. Hammers Up!
  19. MightyWombat

MightyWombat New Member

hey im Wombat :) from norway :) subbed this month...towelliee being the first streamer i subbed to...i like the honesty he shows, differs alot from other streamers.And his outbursts makes me laugh :)
  20. Thegoodluckdude

Thegoodluckdude New Member

well beth you can call me fuck shit dick mother fucker, or goodluckdude for short. I cam here because i wanted to be a part of a community wich is hopefully thriving, and yea.
    let's fuck shit up