Final Fantasy 14 Free Company Discussion

Discussion in 'Hammer Squad Guilds' started by ArbiterX, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Zephorio

Zephorio New Member

Please add toon name exerilith to the guild roster i will be playing dps for the most part but i havent created the toon yet i will tonight because i recieved the beta key for pc a while ago.
  2. Chrixtopher

Chrixtopher New Member

Quick question. Is there going to be a RC, Mumble or Vent for the guild?
  3. clebzz

clebzz Member

We have a mumble server. If you need the info for the server send me a PM and I'll get it to you.
  4. DarqStalker

DarqStalker Member

Since the Free Company recruitment thread is closed, just gonna say here that just gonna change my in game name to Darq Stalker.
  5. Karguer21

Karguer21 New Member

Also gonna change my name to Bon Bonne saying it here since recruitment thread is closed.
  6. Watchyobak

Watchyobak New Member

Hello all!

I know this is a completely irrelevant post, but I hope it does get some consideration. I would really like to be considered for the new Free Company after launch. I love FF 14, have played phase 3 beta (phase 4 I am out of town for) and want a guild who I am certain is worthy of my time and is dedicated to progress. I saw the recruitment page was down, but I would like to explain why I was unable to post. I am a second year law student and am taking the MPRE, so I have been studying for the past few weeks for it. I totally missed the bus on the sign ups, however I love raiding, have lots of experience, and am an intelligent player. I also have VERY open raid times (law school schedule can accommodate =)). So please let me know, or private message if I can still be given the opportunity to join the free company. I will be more than happy to complete any application.
  7. Gortos

Gortos New Member

Hey Guys,

Just got on the game now. Under the name Gortos Tingoran. I'm guessing we can't make FC's yet? But if so, and it is made. Could I get a invite. I'm on the Guild Roster under the Tank section.
  8. Kuari999

Kuari999 Member

In the game as Kuari Thunderclaw. First day of playing was lots of fun :D. Spent a few hours crafting though to get my Weaving up. Despite how time consuming the crafting is, I'm loving it. Pugilist is pretty fun too, though trying to hold back leveling too fast there since I do stream. Looking forward to seeing how things go with the group stuff though.
  9. TheUnknowing

TheUnknowing Member

Still not in the game, my internet has been so bad ive been spending the past 30 hours plus trying to download the update, most likely will not be in the open beta if this keep's happening which sucks cause i will be behind every one else basically, any ways hopefully i will have atleast a day to do what i gotta do.

Edit: Finally finished downloading so i am finally in the game.
    character is Anrius Aldorian
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2013
  10. tank2049

tank2049 New Member

Im in game now (lilslugger TA) just cruising around now, lvling and what not. Oh toss and e-mail my way on who to ask for invite in game if im not on
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2013
  11. Jardon00

Jardon00 Member

I think I'm going to end up changing my main job to Monk instead of Dragoon, atleast from what I've seen in leveling both to 20, I am just having more fun even as Pug right now. I'll probably unlock both and then decide for sure, but I'm leaning towards Monk at the moment.
  12. TheUnknowing

TheUnknowing Member

Well finally i have gotten my Marauder to 20 and Gladiator to 15, when early access hits i should be good to go, with all this leveling though, i know im going to hate leveling my sub jobs -.-
  13. Beaverbashr

Beaverbashr New Member

I rolled a lancer(soon to be dragoon) I've played all of the old Final Fantasies and I know i'm late to the party, I am on the Diabolos server under the name Wyllow Stark. If there is any chance of joining the Free Company or a linkshell then please let me know. I look forward to seeing everyone in game.
  14. Vanishiny

Vanishiny New Member

still waiting for invite to either linkshell or to the company when we are able to do that. :)
  15. TheUnknowing

TheUnknowing Member

Beta should be over so, i dont imagine any one will get a invite to any thing until early access/launch
  16. Ryka Marx

Ryka Marx Member

best site to buy the game that doesn't come with a long wait time for early access code?
  17. tekfire

tekfire New Member

I'd say the square enix store or amazon
  18. Inarix

Inarix New Member

I bought from the SE store and got my code instantly.
  19. TheUnknowing

TheUnknowing Member

Straight from Square or Amazon as the others have said, i ordered mine from amazon and got it instantly
  20. The Souls Envy

The Souls Envy New Member

May I join the free company when theres an open spot? :D
    Oh and my lancers name is Soul Envy.