Final Fantasy 14 Free Company Discussion

Discussion in 'Hammer Squad Guilds' started by ArbiterX, Aug 11, 2013.

1. sup3rscrub

sup3rscrub New Member

Of course :D twas just checking. Thanks!
  2. DrunkenVeteran

DrunkenVeteran New Member

3. DrunkenVeteran

When you are asked, in your opening sequence, "Why did you become an adventurer?" you are given four options. Each starts you with a ring that you can find in your Armoury Chest (Ctrl+i):
    • To gain power. : Ring of Fortitude (Critical Hit Rating +1)
    • To win glory. : Ring of Fidelity (Vitality +1)
    • To amass a fortune. : Ring of Fortune (CP +5)
    • ... : Ring of Freedom (Determination +1)
    All of the rings also have the following characteristics in addition to the above:
    • Defense : 1
    • Magic Defense : 1
    • Condition : 100%
    • Spiritbond : 0%
    • Repair Level : Goldsmith Lv. 1
    • Materials : Fragment of Grade 1 Dark Matter
    • Quick Repairs : 10 Gil
    • Non-convertible
    • Sells for 6 gil
    This ring isn't bound to your character, either, so if you have a friend, they can start a new character and give you the ring, allowing you to start with two rings right from the get-go!
  4. DarqStalker

DarqStalker Member

My opinion:

I just want to join a FC that will be raiding without drama. I'd much rather join a FC created by you guys than some other randoms I find in the game. I like Mufasa and his chat so I don't have any problems with all of them. I just don't want this FC to turn into a group that is biased towards the leader's friends and they only get into the raiding groups. As long as everyone gets an even chance to raid, skill permitting, then I think the FC will do great. I really hope there isn't any drama between anyone as that will create an uncomfortable situation for many people.
  5. Cylestea

Cylestea Member

supported
  6. ArbiterX

ArbiterX Member

That is what I'm trying to avoid "drama" & I'm waiting until after release to make a decision.
  7. Karathress

Karathress Member

The phase 4 patch notes are up, donno if i can link them here so i wont, if you want to look them up go to SE forums.

And as i mentioned before on the application topic, ill be leveling up Culinary during this open beta and beyond as a main crafting roll, and ill be glad to cook up some food for those who want 3% extra xp and food buff ofc, so if you want leave a message here or ingame during the beta / game with what specific stats you would like and ill see if i find something apropriated, or tell me if you know (mind you some of the old food might not stay and some new kinds might apear).

List of ppl i already have concidered:
    Myself
    Towelliee
  8. DarqStalker

DarqStalker Member

One part of the patch note concerned me,

"During phase 4, only characters carried over from Version 1.0 above level 25 can form a free company."

Is anyone here part of Version 1.0?
  9. kensaki

kensaki New Member

That's not an issue. Diabolos is not a legacy realm no one can make a FC during P4.
  10. kensaki

kensaki New Member

11. Cylestea

Cylestea Member

ill take some kensaki what ever iwll be good for casters i.e. + mp
  12. kensaki

kensaki New Member

It its anything like 1.0 you'll want to stack int to the extreme for dps and mnd for healing.
  13. Chrixtopher

Chrixtopher New Member

You know what sucks is I work friday and saturday :( but ill be up at 5am on friday playing and not sleeping for the rest of the weekend!
  14. Cylestea

Cylestea Member

im gonan be an Smn/ Arc not a healer
  15. ArbiterX

ArbiterX Member

Ok everyone the Final Fantasy Thread is now open. I'm gunna actually make a Huge post & everything I got in there gunna be up all night ;).
  16. DrunkenVeteran

Client is live for updating! Get it going people!
  17. crimsonTWIST

crimsonTWIST New Member

Nice, thanks for the heads up.
  18. Cylestea

Cylestea Member

Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  19. DarqStalker

DarqStalker Member

I agree with not needing flying mounts. FFXIV has the aethernet system where you can teleport around as needed. Flying mounts will just take away from the immersion and be slower than teleporting anyway.
  20. ventlus

ventlus New Member

i rather not have flying mounts, but if they do add them i want valefor mount :<