EU Viewer guild

Discussion in 'Hammer Squad Guilds' started by L3thalDucky, Nov 25, 2015.

1. L3thalDucky

L3thalDucky New Member

Hi guys,
    Some talk of an EU guild was mentioned on the stream earlier and I decided to make this post to see how many people would be interested in creating one. I for one would love one and help out with guild management even though Towelliee said he needs some EU mods.
    Thanks for reading! :)
  2. darthsabre

darthsabre New Member

I'd be interested in an EU guild :)
  3. Did you already think of alliance or horde and on what server?
  4. L3thalDucky

L3thalDucky New Member

Well I was planning on gathering some numbers first and then deciding, in the end it would be Towelliee's decision after all :)
  5. Goregan

Goregan New Member

That sounds great :) As i want to start again with wow, cause you know, bountyhunters :D
  6. L3thalDucky

L3thalDucky New Member

I'd actually be interested in being an officer, i'm looking for a good reason to get into wow pretty seriously again :)
  7. Be_The_Sinner

Be_The_Sinner New Member

I'd be interested in a viewer guild as well :)
    Could be fun to start raiding with some fellow viewers
  8. luckyluk1953

luckyluk1953 New Member

Im pretty new to the game, but i`d like to join you, so i can learn something ! I have char on level 93/druid/healer/horde. But i can join any server, cause i have the lvl 100 boost:)
  9. tomlawz

tomlawz New Member

getting back into the game now that lifes settling down with works ect and would be more than interested in this idea ive been hoping something like this would come around as i dont have a US account
  10. jcbrowny

jcbrowny New Member

i'd be up for coming back to WoW if we got a EU guild going
  11. Sevantha

Sevantha New Member

I would join too :)
  12. dreadM

dreadM New Member

Count me in :)
  13. Fiain

Fiain New Member

Topics necrophilia, but i'd sign up for that if we'd decide to be "kindof serious" when it comes down to raiding. xD
  14. jcbrowny

jcbrowny New Member

Any news on what's happening with this?
  15. sleezie80

sleezie80 New Member

i would like to join too:)
  16. lickmybrawls

lickmybrawls New Member

i would be up for this
  17. schubs82

schubs82 New Member

gief Eu horde guild ^^ :)
  18. L3thalDucky

L3thalDucky New Member

Hi guys, yeah I stopped watching Twitch and playing wow because I hit a busy period in my life. I came back to find m Twitch account was compromised FeelsBadMan. Nice to see a bunch of people happy for an EU Viewer guild, however we still need more in my opinion... Someone would probably have to ask Towelliee to get the idea of an EU guild out there. Btw my new twitch name is Awikan :)
  19. L3thalDucky

L3thalDucky New Member

The EU guild is up and running! We are on EU Silvermoon Alliance! Towelliee has also joined the guild. Although small at the moment, we are hoping to grow during the Legion Launch! Add me on b.net and message me for an invite! Awikan#2299 or Daeliina#2879
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  20. grimdem

grimdem New Member

i'd be up for that