Dear Towelliee

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Killahkreep, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Killahkreep

Killahkreep New Member

First time poster here, but long time viewer. I'm not sure if Towelliee reads these forums much, but figured I would post this here.

I am a 27 year old veteran and video game lover. Been going through some increasingly difficult times ever since I got out of the service, I deal with a myriad of issues, mainly mentally, and it took me awhile to find some sort of escape from my real life issues when they had gotten to be too much for the day, etc. I dealt with it in a lot of wrong ways over the course of the last 3 years and didn't realize it right away, but watching Towelliee has actually given me a place where I can just zone out and enjoy his commentary and his content. Many people might not realize how much of a help it can be to have a place where you can sort of turn your mind off and just relax. Unfortunately, I can't afford to dive into WoW/BFA, so Towelliee has become my experience in the world and its been awesome ever since I started watching. I also attribute a good amount to his chat and community. I am often times a lurker, but I can still read chat and get insight to everyone else's contributions to the experience.

So just came here to say thank you to Towelliee and his community for helping more than they realize and to keep up being awesome community members and gamers.