Beware of the Error code 3102!

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV: Realm Reborn' started by RaineKun, Aug 18, 2013.

1. RaineKun

RaineKun New Member

2. DrunkenVeteran

DrunkenVeteran New Member

Yup, I got it around 1PM PST yesterday, still cannot log in.
  3. DBB

DBB New Member

I haven't had that error, but I got booted offline last night and have not been able to log back in get variety of connection error or full server.
  4. Cylestea

Cylestea Member

5. TheUnknowing

TheUnknowing Member

I was lucky enough not to get this error and was able to finish up doing what i had to do (Get Marauder to 20 and gladiator to 15) so, i guess as i said i was one of the lucky ones xD sucks for all the people who got it though.
  6. DBB

DBB New Member

I am not disappointed with the beta even though I only got to play it for one day, just hope they have the problems worked out by launch. 1.0 had many issues when it launched, lets hope they do not have the same for 2.0.
  7. Cylestea

Cylestea Member

OPEN BETA extended till 8am pst
  8. TheUnknowing

TheUnknowing Member

Also supposedly the error is supposed to be fixed.
  9. Zoniarc

Zoniarc New Member

Yeah they fixed the 3102 error for me and I was able to grind a few more levels, but I still couldn't enter instances. So I couldn't do my story and therefore no other classes could be leveled. Damn 90000.
    Hope its fixed by Saturday because I am going HAM!
  10. Karathress

Karathress Member

I already Pre-ordered my #ISurvived3102 T-Shirt Kappa
  11. Zonrath

Zonrath Member

damn it! was in the middle of a quest cut scene and crashed to desktop, relog back on to a 3102 error ( 45 minutes now still have the error )