Apply to The Hammer Squad WildStar Guild!

Discussion in 'Wildstar' started by towelliee, May 1, 2014.

1. towelliee

towelliee Administrator Staff Member

http://www.thsws.com

Here are some basics:

• It be my first guild I actually lead/control/raid lead since Vanilla (glad to be back to this I missed it)
    • Dominion will be our faction
    • We will be using Raidcall for raids (don't like it don't sign up)
    • Progression Raiding Guild with about 12 hours or so a week of raiding (making it count) More hours if need be
    • Looking for players with WildStar raiding exp on Beta and or previous Heroic Raiding experience
    • 18+ IS a plus. Sorry but in past too many experiences with bad situations attendance with minors
    • Officer and different leadership positions will be available such as Guild HR, Strat Leaders, Class Leaders etc (won't be as bad as wow only a few classes)
    • Looking for Wed/Thursday raid nights 4pm PST - 9pm PST
    • Server first attitude is welcome but I prefer to progress as a guild/family

Apply!
    Last edited: May 7, 2014
  2. DarqStalker

DarqStalker Member

Sounds great. 4pm PST might be hard for some. I for one don't get home from work until 6pm pst.
  3. Jardon00

Jardon00 Member

Yeah, 4pm PST isn't that bad for me on Thursdays, but on Weds will be rough, since I don't get off till 6pm PST as well. Would love to be apart of the guild though, even on a social level, as it'll be my game probably till WoD like others
  4. GzG Viper

GzG Viper Member

Is this guild only for Raiders, or are PvP'ers who want to be part of the Hammer Squad able to join too?
  5. Val0r

Val0r New Member

Applied, can't wait for this!
  6. ArbiterX

ArbiterX Member

Basically only buying this if I raid with you, so ya you have my full commitment if I am accepted.

The times work great for 7pm EST - 12 am EST, Their my usual Raid times I go with in WoW & this allows me to still raid in WoW.

I only apped as Engineer cause I want to Tank with it, but if you have set tanks already I can go Warrior or Stalker whatever is needed more.

I'm very flexible on Classes.
    Last edited: May 2, 2014
  7. Unknown_God

Unknown_God New Member

that sad moment when you life in EU :'(
  8. Pyroman7925

Pyroman7925 New Member

The time and days sound good to me.
  9. Nismonic_NK

Nismonic_NK New Member

time and days sound good to me, and applied
  10. ArbiterX

ArbiterX Member

This is the the Raiders only, the other guilld will be on a seperate server from the current Raiding Guild.
  11. Badmonkey

Badmonkey New Member

I would apply, I'd like to find a nice semi serious group to raid Wildstar with, BUT I have this nagging suspicion that work is going to move me to nights again. Half the reason why I stopped raiding in wow. Nobody would be doing anything when I'd get home from work at 11pm.
  12. blackseven67

blackseven67 Member

Cant wait...Pre-ordered the Deluxe edition last night.
  13. littleblackbox

littleblackbox New Member

14. Entreped

Entreped New Member

Can't wait for release. So pumped. I got accepted for Medic heals. Gonna keep them health bars topped baby. Hope Medics get some much needed loving between now and release. They are a bit under-powered in the AMP's department. Gonna be following closely up till launch.
  15. XeoGamez

XeoGamez New Member

What server will be for the guild ?
  16. Entreped

Entreped New Member

It hasn't been decided though Towelliee has said he wants Nexus so if that server exists on launch it will most likely be Nexus. Unless we do some vote or something. We will hear something once we get closer to release.
  17. Sloth

Sloth New Member

Are there specific forums for the people that got accepted? I cant find any forums on the website where I applied.
  18. Entreped

Entreped New Member

No forums are up yet. If you got the email about the meeting you will find out more information then.
  19. Sloth

Sloth New Member

hmm, my app says approved, but i did not get an email.
  20. Phyzha

Phyzha New Member

Where can you check your application status? I r dum D: